Finding the Right Fit
The college application allows you to show the Admission committee that you are excited and ready to become an essential part of the Rhodes classroom and community. We use a holistic approach to evaluate every facet of your application to get a better sense of the whole you. When examined together, your transcript, test scores, extracurricular activities, recommendations, personal statement, and demonstrated interest can paint a bigger picture of your ability to contribute to Rhodes as a classmate, roommate, teammate, and community member.
We recommend that applicants be active throughout their college search and personally engaged with the college. We want to get to know you and to help you get to know Rhodes! Come for a campus visit, meet your Admission counselor when they visit your school, or connect with us through an interview. You may also demonstrate your interest by contacting your Admission counselor.
Which Decision Plan Is Right for Me?
First year students can choose from three application options:
- Early Decision (ED) applicants make a commitment to Rhodes as their first-choice institution and agree that, if admitted, they will enroll and withdraw all other applications. Early Decision applicants are also most likely to gain admission and will have priority consideration for financial aid.
- Early Action (EA) applicants submit their application early but are not making a binding commitment. It's great for students who want to apply early but aren't yet ready to make their final college choice.
- Regular Decision (RD) applicants send in their application in January. This plan is ideal for students who find Rhodes a little later during senior year or want to wait for new transcripts or test scores to become available.
- Early Decision I: November 1 (Notified 2 Weeks*)
- Early Decision II: January 15 (Notified 2 Weeks*)
- Early Action: November 15 (Notified by January 15)
- Regular Decision: January 15 (Notified by March 15)
- Transfer (Spring 2020): November 1 (Notified by December 1)
- Transfer (Fall 2020): April 1 (Notified by May 1)
*下载旺彩彩票开奖信息Rhodes begins review of ED I applications seeking financial aid on Oct. 1 and ED II applications on Nov. 15. Notifications of ED admission and scholarship decisions are normally sent out within two weeks of receipt of all supporting documents.
Early Decision is for students who are ready to declare their first-choice college intentions early in their senior year. By making an early commitment to enroll, these students enjoy priority consideration for both admission and financial aid.
you are more than just a number, so we ask for more than just your gpa! use the checklist below to make sure you haven’t missed anything important.
as a homeschooled student, your high school education is unique to you.
international students bring enormous talent and distinctive perspectives to our campus and are warmly welcomed.
applying as a non-degree student allows you to audit one class per semester or take up to two classes or eight hours for credit per semester.
下载旺彩彩票开奖信息at rhodes, you are considered a transfer student if you’ve taken more than two courses in a single term at another accredited college.